Department: STEM/CS & IT
Position Supervisor: B Bagby
Rate of Pay: $12/hour
Semester(s) of Assignment: Fall and Spring Semesters
Work Schedule Range
Physical Location: Business Science Bldg M302 Cybersecurity Lab
Cybersecurity Lab students will be the first line of support for all users of the Cybersecurity Lab at VWCC. Students will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the lab is open and staffed at all times during shift hours.
- Manage and maintain resources associated with the cybersecurity lab including physical inventory, basic cleaning and repair.
- Assist students in the lab, as instructed by CS & IT staff, with lab equipment and assignments.
- Assist computer science club and teams with preparation and meeting space needs.
- Complete projects and tasks as assigned by CS & IT faculty to include hardware/software development, marketing, and outreach.
Will the employee have access to sensitive information: No
Does the position require a specific program of study: Yes. Any CS, IT, or ENG program. At least one year of classes preferred though not required.
Physical/Cognitive Requirements of Assignment
E = Essential; M = Marginal; N/A = Not Applicable
|Lifting: E||Light Lifting: E||Moderate Lifting: M|
|Heavy Lifting: M||Pushing/Pulling: M||Reaching: M|
|Walking: M||Repetitive Motion: M||Bending: M|
|Climbing: N/A||Other: E|
|Memory: E||Reasoning: E||Reading: E|
|Analyzing: E||Hearing: M||Logic: E|
|Verbal Communication: E||Written Communication: E|
|Fast Pace: M||Average Pace: E||Multiple Priorities: E|
|Intense Customer Interaction: N/A||Multiple Stimuli: E||Frequent Change: E|
To apply for this position, click the button below. Take note of the Supervisor Name and Supervisor Email, you will need those for the application.