Fall 2024. Orientation sessions for new students will be offered during July & August. Please check this page again in May 2024 for updates.
A virtual orientation program is now available!
- Click the button below to access the online orientation.
- Log in using your MyVWCC username and password.
- Click Virginia Western Online Orientation (Note: There may be up to a 30 second delay for the site to load).
Here are some additional tips for a smooth start to the school year:
- Login to MyVWCC and check your Student Center for any remaining Info, Actions & Holds or To Do list items.
- Check your Virginia Western Email. Once you are enrolled in courses, you will have access to your student email account. You should check your campus email daily.
- Review the Academic Calendar.
- View/print Your Class Schedule in SIS.
- The list view of the schedule will include a link to view the textbooks you will need.
- The weekly calendar view will show a weekly view of your classes.
- Visit Campus and find your classes before the first day.
- Student IDs can be obtained once classes begin.
Contact the Onboarding Department at 540-857-6953 with questions.