In-person Discover Orientation sessions for fall 2021 have now concluded. Online orientation modules are still available to all students.
Registration for fall 2021 Discover sessions is now closed. For Spring 2022 sessions please check this site in December 2021.
A virtual orientation program is now available!
- Click the button below to access the online orientation.
- Log in using your MyVWCC username and password.
- Click Virginia Western Online Orientation (Note: There may be up to a 30 second delay for the site to load).
Here are some additional tips for a smooth start to the school year:
- Login to MyVWCC and check your Student Center for any remaining Holds or To Do list items.
- Check your Virginia Western Email. Once you are enrolled in courses, you will have access to your student email account. You should check your campus email daily.
- Review the Academic Calendar.
- View/print Your Class Schedule in SIS.
- The list view of the schedule will include a link to view the textbooks you will need.
- The weekly calendar view will show a weekly view of your classes.
- Visit Campus and find your classes before the first day.
- Student IDs can be obtained once classes begin.
Contact the Onboarding Department at 540-857-6953 with questions.