2023 CCAP Application is closed.
For additional information, please see the Checklist & Resources section below.
What is the Community College Access Program?
CCAP is a public/private partnership that pays the cost of tuition for three years at Virginia Western Community College if a qualified student does not have sufficient financial aid to pay tuition costs. CCAP supports as many qualified students as possible based on student need and funds available for each locality. For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
CCAP Checklist & Resources
- 2023 CCAP Application Checklist (PDF)
- 2023 CCAP Application Checklist (en español) (PDF)
- How to Apply for 2023 CCAP (PDF)
- 2023 CCAP Information Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- CCAP Locality Details Snapshot (PDF)
- 2023 CCAP Frequently Asked Questions
- CCT Programs for CCAP Students (PDF)
- Direct Enrollment Survey
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
All 2023 CCAP applicants must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) located at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa before the 2023 CCAP application deadline of February 1, 2023.
If you have questions about or need help with the FAFSA, visit https://studentaid.gov/apply-for-aid/fafsa/filling-out/help.
- VWCC Financial Aid Brochure (PDF)
- VWCC Financial Aid Brochure (en español) (PDF)
- FAFSA Process Steps
- FAFSA Process Steps (en español)
For more financial aid information specific to Virginia Western visit Financial Aid.
- CCAP by the Numbers (PDF)
- CCAP Student Needs (PDF)
- CCAP Student Testimonials (PDF)
TTY: All users: 711