2021 CCAP Application is now closed.
For information about upcoming scholarship opportunities, please visit Educational Foundation Scholarships.
What is the Community College Access Program?
CCAP is a public/private partnership that pays the cost of tuition for three years at Virginia Western Community College if a qualified student does not have sufficient financial aid to pay tuition costs. CCAP supports as many qualified students as possible based on student need and funds available for each locality. For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
CCAP Checklist & Resources
- 2021 CCAP Locality Details Snapshot (PDF)
- 2021 CCAP Application Checklist (PDF)
- 2021 CCAP Application How to Apply (PDF)
- 2021 CCAP Information Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- 2021 CCAP Frequently Asked Questions
- Career & Corporate Training Programs Available to CCAP Students (PDF)
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
All 2021 CCAP applicants must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) located at fafsa.ed.gov before the 2021 CCAP application deadline of February 1, 2021.
If you have questions about or need help with the FAFSA, visit https://studentaid.gov/apply-for-aid/fafsa/filling-out/help.
For more financial aid information specific to Virginia Western visit Financial Aid.