If you know your username and password, you can log in to MyVWCC by going to https://vw.my.vccs.edu. If you are unable to locate your username or reset your password by following these directions, please call the Help Desk at 540-857-7354 for assistance.
First Time Users/Don’t Know Your Username
First time users can look up their Username by clicking on the Forgot my Username button. For students, the personal email must match what you used when you filled out your college admissions application. For employees, the email will be the work email associated with your account.
Don’t Know Your Password
If you do not know what your password is:
- Click Forgot my Password on the MyVWCC login page.
- In Step 1, enter your Username or personal email address used to create the account.
- In Step 2, select the “I am not a robot” captcha box, then click the Continue button.
- Next, you will be given three choices for your preferred reset method: a mobile phone number (if entered in your account), your primary email address, or your secondary email address. Select your contact and click Submit. If you have no valid points of contact to select, please call the Help Desk at 540-857-7354.
- You will receive an email or text, depending on the method of contact selected, with a link to claim your account and reset your password. This text link will only be valid for 10 minutes, while the email link is valid for 24 hours.
- Once you follow the reset link and enter the claim code, you will be redirected to create a new password for your account.
- After you successfully reset your password please close all your browsing windows and wait at least 10 minutes before you attempt to login with your new credentials. This waiting period allows your new password to synchronize across all VCCS applications, including Canvas, SIS, and Gmail.
Go back to the MyVWCC login page and login with your username and the new password you created.