Accessing Student Records

Dual enrolled students have access to their enrollment information through the college’s student information system. Students who wish to review their enrollment status at the college should log in to MyVWCC. Use the links on that page to look up your username or reset your password, if necessary. Then click the SIS Student Information System button to access your student information.

If you are unable to log into the student information system, you should call the College’s Help Desk at 540-857-7354 or send an email to . Be sure to have your Student ID Number (Emplid) available.

Each student’s record contains information concerning the dual enrollment class(es) the student is taking or has taken, and the grades received. 

Dropping a Dual Enrolled Course

Dates to drop a dual class for college credit are posted at the high school. Students must have approval to drop the class, and the college must be notified by the high school if the student chooses this option. The enrollment will be removed from the permanent record of the student. Students should follow-up the request by confirming that the drop has been completed through the MyVWCC student portal. Tuition will be refunded for dropped classes. Dual Enrollment students seeking to drop a class offered on the VWCC campus must do so by the date posted on the college’s Academic Calendar. Drops can be made through the MyVWCC portal or through the Enrollment Center.

Withdrawing From a Dual Enrolled Course

Students who elect to be removed from a dual enrollment class, but did not meet the drop deadline, may request a withdrawal from the class. Doing so will show a “W” on their college transcript. Tuition will not be refunded for students that withdraw from classes.