All dual enrollment courses must adhere to the instructional criteria established by each academic division for courses offered by the College as established through the Virginia Community College System’s curriculum guide.
Dual enrollment instructors may request a sample copy of a course syllabus from the Dean of their academic division at the College.
To insure compliance with SACSCOC criteria and the VCCS curriculum guide, please use the syllabus template found here (DOC).
Once a complete syllabus has been developed, it should be submitted to Dr. Kathryn Beard via email attachment at email@example.com.
- Dual Enrollment Home
- Register for Dual Enrollment
- Campus Online Orientation
- Governor’s Scholar Program (HB1184)
- Blue Ridge Partnership Funding
- Regional Academy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Dual Enrollment Forms
- Enrollment Admission Criteria
- Tutoring & Student Services
- Disability Services
- Grades, Transcripts, Drops, Withdrawals & Records
- Information for High Schools
Dr. Kathryn H. Beard
Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Fishburn Hall F125C
3093 Colonial Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24015
We use the VW Mass Notification System to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency. Get more info and register!