Assemble the following items before beginning the application:
- Know your current cumulative high school or Virginia Western grade point average (GPA), and the number of Virginia Western credits you have earned, if applicable.
- Copy of your most recent college or high school academic transcript (may be unofficial)
- Copy of one of the following: 1) your most recent (2020) signed tax return with AGI if self-reporting 2) your parent(s)’ most recent (2020) signed tax return with AGI 3) your 2021-2022 or 4) 2022-2023 FAFSA Student Aid Report.
- Please review all answers for accuracy on the online application in its entirety before submitting.
To apply for any Educational Foundation scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credits, unless the scholarship you are applying for requires you to enroll in more. Full-time enrollment is defined as being enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
Fishburn Hall – F214
TTY: 800-855-2880 All users: 711
3093 Colonial Ave. SW
Roanoke, VA 24015
We use the VW Mass Notification System to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency. Get more info and register!