Assemble the following items before beginning the application:
- Know your current cumulative high school or Virginia Western grade point average (GPA), and the number of Virginia Western credits you have earned, if applicable.
- Copy of your most recent college or high school academic transcript (may be unofficial)
- Copy of your most recent (2019) signed tax return if self-supporting, your parents’ most recent (2019) signed tax return if dependent, or the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 FAFSA Student Aid Report.
- Please review all answers for accuracy on the online application in its entirety before submitting.
Use “How to Apply Step by Step” (PDF) to see all steps to submit a complete application.
To apply for any Educational Foundation scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credits, unless the scholarship you are applying for requires you to enroll in more. Full-time enrollment is defined as being enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per semester.