InfoGuides and Resources
- Canvas InfoGuide – This site contains information and resources about Canvas, topics include: Canvas overview, start here guide, best practices, and training and support resources.
- Instructional Technology InfoGuide – This site provides guidelines, tutorials, and useful training resources for the following instructional technologies: Panopto, Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor, Zoom, and other emerging technologies.
- GOLF: Get Online Fast InfoGuide – A guide for faculty moving face-to-face courses to Emergency Remote Instruction (ERI) using an online modality in the event of a campus closure.
- Book a One-on-One Instructional Design Consultation – During signup, please let Carrie know if you want to meet through Zoom, by phone or in-person.
Teaching Online Certification
New Online Faculty Development Curriculum – Teaching Online Certification
News & Notes for Faculty: The OLIT Newsletter
- Issue 1, Fall 2021 (PDF)
Brown Library – Library Services for Faculty including:
- Identifying materials for your course e.g. articles, online video content, and Open Educational Resources (OEER)
- Help with developing research assignments or integrating information/digital literacy outcomes into your course.
- Scheduling a Library Instruction session – (use this link to schedule)
- Place items on reserve for your students
Media Geeks – Media Geeks can help with:
- Support and training in using classroom technology (Lectern/monitor/screens/audio)
- Support and training using Zoom
- High-quality video production services for instruction
Other Faculty Resources on Campus
Tutorials and Resources
Panopto Lecture Capture
- Panopto User Guide (PDF)
- Panopto InfoGuide
- Panopto Support
- FERPA & Class Recordings: Guidance for Faculty
Respondus LockDown Browser & Monitor
Link Learning Commons – Brown Library
We use the VW Mass Notification System to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency. Get more info and register!