You have worked hard. Now it’s time to celebrate your achievement and let your credentials go to work for you.
Virginia Western has teamed with Parchment to offer an official digital version of your diploma. It’s fast, free, and shareable!
How to Get It
Graduates will receive an email and text notification with instructions for electronically claiming their diploma.
Follow these simple steps:
- Check your school email and text messages for the award notification. In order to receive text messages, you must have a mobile number on file with the college.
- Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
- Share your digital diploma on Facebook and LinkedIn or download a secure .pdf version.
- You will need to verify your mailing address. Approximately 18 days after doing so, you will receive your official diploma at your mailing address on record with the college.
Your digital diploma will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it again and again — at no cost to you.
What You Can Do With It
Share your Achievements
- Easily share your digital diploma with employers with a secure and verified link
- Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn
View or Download
- View your digital diploma online at any time with permanent access
- Download your digital diploma and save as a PDF
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
- Many countries recognize digital diplomas. Parchment Award diplomas are supporting the needs of international credentials.
Questions about digital diplomas? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the digital diploma once you have received it? Email email@example.com
Chapman Hall C107
3094 Colonial Ave. SW
Roanoke, VA 24015
We use the VW Mass Notification System to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency. Get more info and register!