The Hall Associates Career Center uses Career Connections, powered by College Central Network. Students and alumni have unlimited online access to valuable career-related resources and interactive tools including:
- Access to an online job board featuring jobs posted specifically for VWCC students and alumni, as well as access to national job and internship postings
- Online resume builder and posting, as well as online critiques by one of our career specialists
- Career advice podcasts, videos, and documents on topics such as resume writing, job search etiquette, internships, and networking
- Information about upcoming events such as employer hiring fairs and informational workshops
- User-friendly appointment scheduler to meet face-to-face with one of our career specialists.
Career Advising & Planning
Resume & Cover Letter Writing Assistance & Reviews
How’s that resume coming along? Explore resources in Career Connections & CareerSpots. Utilize the Resume Builder in Career Connections to create your resume. Get customized feedback and tips by uploading your resume to Career Connections. Schedule a one-on-one review session with a career specialist.
Internships, Apprenticeships & Employment
Log into Career Connections/CCN to search and apply for internship and employment opportunities. Interested in earning college credit for an internship or want to learn about apprenticeships, schedule an appointment in CCN.
Plug into sound advice tips for entry-level job search and career related issues. Find insight and instruction on resumes, interviews, internships, etiquette, and more by logging into Career Connections/CCN. Download your free mobile podcast subscription.
Student Life Center S206
Mon – Thurs: 8 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 4 PM
In-person services are available on a first-come, first-served basis or by appointment.
Phone and virtual services are available by appointment.
We use the VW Mass Notification System to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency. Get more info and register!