Virginia Western faculty & staff are available to help you. Follow these instructions to use Navigate to schedule appointments for support with:
- Financial Aid
- Student Life (Student ID Cards & Student Food Co-Op)
- Tuition Payment
- Instructor Office Hours
- Log in to MyVWCC using Google Chrome or Firefox. (Click here to open MyVWCC in a new browser tab or window.)
- Select the Navigate tile:
- Select Appointments from the left-hand menu, then click Schedule an Appointment:
- Select the department you’d like to schedule an appointment with from the drop-down menu. Then select the reason for your appointment from the available options.
- Select the appointment method you prefer from the available options:
- Select who you would like to meet with and click Next. If you have no preference, just click Next.
- Click a blue box, choose and appointment time, then click Next. The arrows in the upper left and right hand corners can be used to scroll through different weeks.
- Review your appointment details and add any comments that may help our staff. If you are scheduling a phone appointment, add the phone number you would like us to call in this comment box.
- Click Confirm Appointment.
Did you know?
You can also use the Navigate Student mobile app to make appointments. Visit The Apple Store here on your iOS mobile device, or the Google Play Store here on your Android mobile device, to download the free Navigate Student app, published by EAB Global. Then, log in once using your MyVWCC username and password and choose Appointments.