Call for 2023 Nominations Now Open!
Criteria for Nomination
To be eligible for nomination, the candidate must:
- Be a graduate of or have completed a minimum of two semesters at Virginia Western Community College.
- Have attained extraordinary distinction and success in his or her profession or life.
- Be a person of such integrity and stature that the college will take pride in his or her recognition.
- Have attained regional, statewide or national prominence and significant involvement in civic, cultural or charitable affairs.
How to Nominate
- Anyone may nominate a Virginia Western Community College alumnus/ae for this award by completing this form.
- One form is required for each candidate nominated and forms must be received by February 28, 2023.
- Two letters of reference are required (the nominator must write one of the letters, unless a self-nomination).
- Additional documents of support (newspaper articles, excerpts from professional journals, and additional letters of support) are welcome and should be included with this form and the two required letters of recommendation.
- Upon nomination, the nominee will be contacted to confirm acceptance of nomination, and to obtain additional information.
- An individual may receive the award only once.
3093 Colonial Ave., SW
Roanoke, VA 24015