Virginia Western’s College & University Transfer programs allow students to complete the first and second years’ course work needed to transfer to most four-year colleges and universities. These programs offer students the flexibility to select specific courses from a variety of widely accepted transfer courses that may be required by individual four-year degree programs.
- Business Administration (available online)
- Engineering: Computer Science
- Engineering: Engineering Construction
- General Studies (available online)
- Science: Agriculture
- Science: Computer Science
- Science: Health Sciences
- Science: Integrated Environmental Studies
- Science: Mathematics
- Social Sciences (available online)
- Social Sciences: Education (partially available online)
AAS - Designed to prepare students to directly enter the workforce. Some programs may transfer to 4-year institutions.
AS & AA - Designed to transfer to a 4-year institution.
Certificate - Programs that are less than two years in length in an occupational area.
CSC - Programs that are less than one year of length in an occupational area.
Fast-track - Credit and non-credit courses for business and industry training, retraining, and certifications, as well as personal enrichment.