If you are faculty or staff, please visit our Faculty & Staff Forms Library.

Enrollment/Registration Forms

Includes forms supporting enrollment and registration such as the Application for In-State Tuition, the Domicile Appeals Process Form, and the Verification of Participation Form.

Financial Aid Forms

Includes general Financial Aid forms, Loan request and adjustment forms, SAP forms, Verification forms, and forms for Veterans and Work Study students.

Student Records Forms

Includes forms for changing your program of study, enrollment verification, information release, request for transcript evaluation, and more.

Dual Enrollment Forms

Includes forms for admission and for the HB1184 Governor’s Scholar Program.

Disability Services Forms

Includes the New Student Checklist & Intake packet and forms related to release of information, confidentiality, accommodated testing, and more.

Student Conduct Forms

Includes forms related to Student Conduct reports and appeals.