The Virginia Western Community College Educational Foundation, Inc. is an independent not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) foundation.
To drive a thriving culture of innovative support and philanthropy that enables Virginia Western to dramatically transform individual lives, strengthen communities, and advance economic development.
- Foster lifelong relationships, partnerships and collaborations with all stakeholders
- Support access to lifelong learning opportunities
- Attract and soundly steward financial resources
- Advocate and enact innovative initiatives
- Enhance awareness of the Foundation and the College
The Virginia Western Educational Foundation, Inc. will not sell, trade or share donor’s personal or contact information with any other organization. Donor names may be published in Virginia Western Educational Foundation communication materials and media, unless a donor chooses for his/her name not to be listed and so notes in writing to the Virginia Western Educational Foundation.
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors is comprised of an array of hard-working, committed professional and civic leaders who have a true vision for Virginia Western and its connection to the community.
- Board Chair: William J. Farrell, II
- Board Vice Chair: Deborah L. Petrine
- Board Treasurer: Russ Ellett
- Board Secretary: Tammy Moss Finley
- Immediate Past-Chair: Neil D. Wilkin, Jr.
- Local Board Chair: Joyce Kessinger
- College President: Robert H. Sandel, Ed.D.
- Chair, Development Committee: Barton “Bart” J. Wilner
- Chair, Finance & Audit Committee: J. David Wine
- Chair, Nominating Committee: W. Heywood Fralin
- Chair, Scholarship & Foundation Grants Committee: Edwin “Ed” C. Hall
- Abney S. Boxley, III
- Chris Carey
- Nicholas C. Conte
- David Dantlzer
- Christopher Desimone, Esq.
- Russ Ellett
- W. Heywood Fralin
- Edwin C. Hall
- Leon P. Harris
- Joseph Hoff
- Rick James, P.E.
- William J. Lemon
- George W. Logan
- Mark R. Pace
- Andrew J. Parker
- J. Kenneth Randolph
- Barton J. Wilner
- J. David Wine
Nicholas F. Taubman
- G. Len Boone
- G. Franklin Flippin
- William H. Fralin, Jr.
- John R. Francis, Jr.
- Stanard F. Lanford
- Elizabeth W. Payne, Ed.D.
- John B. Williamson, III
|Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Director of Grants and Special Projects and Dean of Nursing|
Fishburn Hall F204B
|Development Operations Assistant|
Fishburn Hall F214D
|CCAP & Scholarship Program Coordinator|
Fishburn Hall F214B
|Foundation Campaign Assistant|
Fishburn Hall F214
|Coordinator of Development|
Fishburn Hall F214C
|Educational Support Specialist III|
Fishburn Hall F213