Hall Associates Career Center
The Hall Associates Career Center is excited to announce the launch of a new online career services platform powered by College Central Network this fall. Students and alumni will have unlimited online access to valuable career-related resources and interactive tools including:
- Access to an online job board featuring jobs posted specifically for VWCC students and alumni, as well as access to national job and internship postings
- Online resume builder and posting, as well as online critiques by one of our career specialists
- Career advice podcasts, videos, and documents on topics such as resume writing, job search etiquette, internships, and networking
- Information about upcoming events such as employer hiring fairs and informational workshops
- User-friendly appointment scheduler to meet face-to-face with one of our career specialists. Walk-ins are always welcome!
- And more...
Stay tuned for our official launch on September 4th to gain full access!
The Hall Associates Career Center provides free assistance to Virginia Western students and alumni in preparing for employment and connecting with local employers.
Location: Student Life Center S206
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Evening hours by appointment