Public Service careers work towards the betterment of people in society. The Public Service programs at Virginia Western prepare students for careers in early childhood education, human services, and criminal justice.
- Early Childhood Development (Fast Track)
- Early Childhood Development: Advanced
- Early Childhood Development: Infant & Toddler (Fast Track)
- Foundations of Criminal Justice (Fast Track)
- Foundations of Criminal Justice - Advanced
- Foundations of Human Services (Fast Track)
- Human Services - Advanced Skills
- Legal Office Assisting (Fast Track) (available online)
AAS - Designed to prepare students to directly enter the workforce. Some programs may transfer to 4-year institutions.
AS & AA - Designed to transfer to a 4-year institution.
Certificate - Programs that are less than two years in length in an occupational area.
CSC - Programs that are less than one year of length in an occupational area.
Fast-track - Credit and non-credit courses for business and industry training, retraining, and certifications, as well as personal enrichment.