The Virginia Community College System (VCCS) updated the MyVWCC portal and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) is now available to all students, faculty and staff to add another level of security to protect your information.
Set-up instructions can be found below, and answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
The minimum mobile device requirements for the RapidIdentity app are:
- The RapidIdentity app requires Android 8.0 and up.
- There are no specific device restrictions published.
- iPhone requires IOS 9.0 or later
- Device restrictions:
- iPhone 5S or greater
- iPad Air or greater
- iPod Touch 6th and 7th generation
How to Set Up MFA for MyVWCC
Before starting, make sure you have a mobile number on your SIS account. You must finish the complete setup process once started.
- Log into MyVWCC.
- Click the MFA Enrollment tile. You will be redirected to the VCCS’s Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) Setup instructions.
- Select the MFA option that works best for you and follow the setup instructions provided.
For more information, refer to these Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Help Desk at 540-857-7354 for further assistance.
Multifactor Authentication for Dual Enrollment Students
Due to e-mail and cell phone restrictions at the high schools the VCCS will be automatically setting all Dual Enrollment students up with the Pictograph MFA method. Click here to see step-by-step login instructions for Dual Enrollment Students to setup their MyVWCC MFA.