WEPA is an easy printing system that Virginia Western has implemented for students on campus. Convenient cloud technology lets you print from a variety of devices to any of the WEPA kiosk printers on campus.
- Is more reliable: Clear, crisp 4-color or black & white prints on a 50% recycled 24lb paper.
- Lets you print anywhere: Cloud technology lets you send documents to your WEPA account that can be printed at any kiosk at any campus.
- Is convenient: Print from smart phones, home computers, USB keys and anywhere within the system of printers.
- Contributes to “green” initiatives: No wasted paper. Pay for only what you want to print. Delete the unwanted items from your queue.
- Helps alleviate the $26,000 in paper and toner costs annually.
- Generates revenue that can be used to fund student activities on campus.
- Creates student jobs for kiosk maintenance.
- is conveniently available via on-line account maintenance with credit or debit card or by purchase of a WEPA print card from the VWCC Follett Bookstore. Financial aid can be used to purchase WEPA print cards.
Black & White Copies: 10¢ each imprint
Full Color Copies: 50¢ each imprint
Contact WEPA: http://www.wepanow.com/contact/
|A Guide to Using WEPA