Reset your password or unlock your own account during or after normal business hours without Help Desk assistance!
VWCC system users can access this self-service system from a computer or smartphone, on- or off-campus, to change passwords or unlock a locked account by answering two predefined security questions of their choosing. The mobile app for Android or iPhone can be used to unlock your account or reset your password after enrollment. This is available for download by searching for ADSelfService Plus in Google Play or the Apple iTunes App Store.
To reset your password or unlock your account, use the AD Self-Service portal at https://ssp.virginiawestern.edu. Login with your VWCC account information (VWLASTF or @virginiawestern.edu email address).
In order to use the AD Self-Service portal to reset your password or unlock your account, you must first enroll in the system. This must be done before your password expires!
- From a computer or smart phone, go to https://ssp.virginiawestern.edu. Alternately, you can download the Manage Engine AD Self Service Plus app from the Google Play or Apple iOS app stores.
- At the sign in screen, enter your VWCC username and password, fill in the captcha below, and click Login. You will see the following welcome message:
- Click the Click Here button to continue to the Enrollment Screen.
- Follow the instructions to create your security questions. You must complete 2 security questions to enroll, and your responses must be at least 4 characters long.
- When finished, you can choose to update your user profile in the My Info section.