If you have attended MyVWCC since Fall 2001, you may request transcripts through MyVWCC. If you attended VWCC prior to Fall 2001, you must request transcripts through the Records Office. For additional information on requesting official transcripts, please refer to the Records Office website.
Partial payments do not hold your credit classes. Check the Tuition page for payment deadlines. Remember, you can pay online using a credit card.
Select the OK button, which will return you to the enrollment page. Once you’re there, you should enter the class number exactly as it appears in the version of the schedule of classes you are using. Alternatively, you can search for the class and select the number from the list that appears after you’ve entered the selection criteria. If you continue to experience difficulties, contact 24/7 Student Support at 855-874-6690 or the Help Desk at 540-857-7354.
- If you search for a class using MyVWCC, the 5-digit class number will be displayed.
- Each semester, the VWCC Schedule of Classes can be accessed from the VWCC website. The 5-digit class number is found to the left of the page under the CLS# heading.
You may make changes to your address and/or telephone number by using MyVWCC or in the college Records Office. For additional information, please refer to the Records Office website.
You must notify the Records Office to make any changes to your primary, official name. For additional information, please refer to the Records Office website.
Usually, when you have more than one Student ID (Emplid), it means that you may have taken classes at or been employed by more than one college. For assistance with determining the correct Student ID, contact 24/7 Student Support at 855-874-6690.
- Have you satisfied the prerequisites for the course?
- Is it past the last date for adding the specific class section?
- Is a placement test required?
- Do you have an unpaid debt to the college?
- Do you have a hold on your record?
- Did you change your User Preferences to the current semester?
Yes. Click here for instructions.
If you have your Username and are unable to sign into MyVWCC, please contact 24/7 Student Support at 855-874-6690 or the Help Desk at 540-857-7354. If you are on campus, please visit the Enrollment Center in Chapman Hall C108.