Recording Attendance in SAILS
- Sign in to MyVWCC by clicking on the Login to MyVWCC link on the left of this screen or the MyVWCC link on the Virginia Western homepage.
- Click SAILS.
- Select Record Attendance.
- Select the course for which you would like to record attendance. The date will default to the current date, but can be changed to any date to record attendance for a previous class meeting.
- Once you select a course, your current roster will appear. The recorded attendance for each student will default to Present. You can change the attendance status to Absent, Excused, or Tardy by changing the position of the radial button next to the student's name. A column will appear on the right-hand side that lists the absent students.
- Select Submit to save recorded attendance.