Student Services :: Student Records

Personal Information

To make changes to your personal information: name, address, telephone number, social security number, please follow the instructions listed below:

Address and Telephone Number Changes: To make changes to your address or telephone number, please stop by the Enrollment Center, Chapman Hall, room C106 and complete the Notification of Change form or click here to download the form. Please provide some form of identification verifying this change. The completed form and verification documentation may also be faxed to the Records Office at 540-857-6102. Your personal information may also be updated online through the Self-Service Student Center on MyVWCC.

Name and Social Security Number Changes: Changes to your name or Social Security Number is usually done in person. The Notification of Change form must be completed and the following documentation is required: driver's license, social security card or court papers reflecting your name change.

Note: If you have a federal privacy restriction (FERPA) attached to your record, all changes made to your personally identifiable information (name, address, phone, etc.) will have to be completed "in person" at the Records Office, Chapman Hall, room C107.

Student Testimonial Banner

VWCC Alerts

We use VW Alert to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency.

Get more info and register