There are several computer labs on campus that are available to students. All labs have a general range of software that include Microsoft Office. M302 and several machines in the Link Learning Commons also have also has AutoDesk software.
- B17 - Located on the ground floor of Brown Library, across from the Testing Center:
Closed for general use. Testing Center and Tutoring only
- The Link Learning Commons - Located on the main floor of Brown Library:
General student study lab, also available to the public
- M302 - Located on the third floor of the Business Science Building:
Engineering, IST and general student study lab
Link Lab Hours
The labs listed below are available, check the campus map if you need help finding these buildings on campus.
- Brown Library - Link Learning Commons (Main floor)
Open lab for research
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Brown Library - B17 (ground floor)
Closed for general use. Testing Center and Tutoring only.
- Business Science M302
Registered Students Only
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Note: Tutoring is available in this lab for computer related subjects at designated time frames. See lab for information on times.
All labs are closed on holidays observed by the college and when the college is closed due to inclement weather. These hours may change from time to time depending on the school calendar.