Radford University On-Site Admissions
Dates: Tuesday, February 26th 2013 & Thursday, April 18th 2013
Contact Steven Chichester in the Advising & Retention Office (Chapman Hall C120) to register. You must bring your completed application and ALL transcripts in order to register for the event.
- Completed online or paper application to Radford.
- Your personal statement (optional) and $50 application fee or fee waiver (if completing the paper application)
- Bring official transcripts from ALL colleges & universities previously attended (unofficial transcripts will not be reviewed)
- Bring official high school transcripts (necessary for students with fewer than 24 transferable credits or do not have college level math)
- If you have fewer than 24 transferable hours of credit, bring copies of your ACT and/or SAT test scores
- Bring documentation: visa, green card and/or other necessary documents if you are not a U.S. citizen. (May need evidence of English proficiency; e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or English 101/102 grades.) Bring a bank statement (dated no more than 12 months prior) for the planned term of entry to RU which discloses the specific amount of money (in U.S. Dollars) immediately available for your next year of studies. (A minimum of $33,736 is required) and a letter of support from your financial sponsor (multiple sponsors are accepted) or use our Confidential Statement of Financial Support found at: http://www.radford.edu/content/dam/departments/administrative/admissions/content-files/2012FinancialStatement.pdf
What Happens at On-Site Admissions
- You will meet with an admissions representative
- You will receive an admissions decision
- You may find out more about transfer scholarships
- You may learn about the details for placement exams, transfer orientation and academic advising
- You may get information about campus resources to help you succeed at the University
For more information, call the Radford Office of Admissions at 540-831-5371, or e-mail: email@example.com