Election Day is Tuesday, November 6.
Polls open at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.
Find your polling location at: http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/
Virginians must provide voter identification. Acceptable forms include:
- Virginia voter registration card
- Valid Virginia driver's license
- Military ID
- Any Federal, Virginia state or local government-issued ID
- Employer issued photo ID card
- Valid student ID issued by any institution of higher education located in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Current utility bill, bank statement, government check or paycheck indicating the name and address of the voter
For information, call the Virginia State Board of Elections at 1-800-552-9745 or visit www.sbe.virginia.gov.