October 23, 2012
Looking for lunch? Check Out Rock & Roll Diner!
Food Truck - on campus, behind Humanities and Duncan! All scratch made daily! Monday through Thursday - 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The Rock & Roll Diner does take debit/credit cards.
Find out weekly specials by following on Twitter (@RockanRollDiner). This week - Blue Plate Special: BBQ Chicken Quesadilla with fresh Pico de Gallo and Sour Cream $5.95.
Check out the menu:
Sandwiches, Subs and Such:
- 1/3lb Diner Burger or Chicken on a Bun - $4.50
- Cheese Steak Sub - 5" $5.95 10" $7.95
- Love Grilled Cheese - $4.95
- BBQ Chicken Tacos - 2 for $4.95, 3 for $6.25
- Chicken Salad BLT - $5.50
- Glad All Over (Grilled Chicken and Penne Pasta) - $5.95
- Hatch Mac and Cheese Entree - $3.95
- Black Beans and Rice - Only $1.00!
- Homefries - $1.50
- Hatch Mac and Cheese - $2.00
Notch Yo Truck!:
- Texas Nachos - $5.25 (Chips smothered in refried beans, onions, jalapenos, melted cheddar/jack cheese, served w/sour cream)
- Velvet Nachos - $4.50 (Chips smothered in melted queso)
- Chips and Queso - $3.95 (Served separately for dippers and dunkers)
Do you remember Kony 2012?
Invisible Children is coming to Virginia Western to present a new film, everyone is welcome!
Friday, October 26
12 noon- 2 PM
The new Student Open Gym hours will be Mondays from 3:00 - 5:00 PM in the Humanities gymnasium. The sport will be indoor soccer only and open gyms end December 3.
We are looking for students to start a new Student Activities Club! Are you interested in helping to decide what kind of entertainment, trips and events we have at Virginia Western?
If so, email Natasha Lee, Student Activities Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and phone number! We will contact interested students to set up the first meeting!