Educational Foundation :: Giving
- Foundation Home
- About Us ▼
- Fralin Futures
- Scholarships ▼
- Innovation Grants
- Giving ▼
- Student Assistance Fund
- News & Publications ▼
- Coming Events
- Make College Possible
- Smith Endowed Chair
- Community Arboretum
- VWCC Student Food
- Forms ▼
Employee Giving Campaign
It is times like these that bring us back to what matters most. Today Virginia Western‘s strengths are more valuable than ever. Our mascot is The Rapids for good reason — Your Community College has always been able to rapidly respond to the critical needs of our students, our industry and locality partners, our alumni, our neighbors and our friends. And now, with your help, we are focusing only on our greatest priorities to ensure our next generation of leaders is able to rise up and move us all forward.
By supporting the 2020-2021 Rapids Response Employee Giving Campaign, we can all make a real difference, right here and right now. In light of the greatest need, please consider supporting one of these top priorities:
- Virginia Western Rapids Response Student Emergency Fund to help our students in crisis— those now facing dire employment, housing, food, medical or technology needs. Response time occurs in as little as 24-48 hours.
- Virginia Western Community College Access Program (CCAP) The promise of up to 3 years of tuition for eligible high school graduates will be needed now more than ever. A gift to the CCAP2 Campaign — All Localities will make college possible and increase enrollment in our entire service area.
- Virginia Western Forward Endowment Fund: a vision of Dr. Charles W. Steger, Jr. builds permanent, flexible and visionary support of the College now and always.
We deeply appreciate support at all levels, and hope this campaign inspires each and every one of us to take that next step forward in support of our students and our community.
How to Contribute
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I give?
- How much should I give?
- How can I donate?
- Can I give online?
- How does payroll deduction work?
- Where is my contribution going?
- Will people know that I gave and the amount I contributed?
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
- Can I make a planned gift or include the Virginia Western Educational Foundation in my will?
Remember to check to see if your spouse's employer has a matching gift program. You may be able to double, or even triple, your gift to the Virginia Western Educational Foundation!
Location: Fishburn Hall, F214
All users: 711
3093 Colonial Ave. SW
Roanoke, VA 24015
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM