Whether this is your first time teaching online or you are a seasoned virtual pro, the Learning Resources Division, OLIT Department, and Media Geeks are committed to helping you continue providing high quality instruction. Listed below are ways that we will support your transition to online teaching.
InfoGuides and Resource Links
- Our brand new GOLF: Get Online Fast InfoGuide will be your one stop place for online teaching information and instructional technology support.
- The Canvas InfoGuides will direct you to resources specific to using the Canvas Learning Management System.
There are a number of ways for you to participate in training. Topics, times and locations are listed on the training page in the InfoGuides.
- In-Person and via Zoom led by Learning Resources staff Erin Leftwich, Joe Bear, Carrie Halpin
- Topics: Zoom Web-conferencing, Panopto Lecture Capture, Canvas LMS, Creating online Tests and Quizzes
- One-on-One Instructional design Consultation: https://carriehalpin.youcanbook.me During signup, please let Carrie know if you want to meet through Zoom, by phone or in-person
- VCCS Online Webinars – Space is limited and registration is required.
For: Canvas, Canvas Studio, Respondus
For: Instructional Design, Online Teaching, Panopto Lecture Capture, Respondus
For: Classroom Technology, Zoom, Webcams