To submit an item for posting on The Daily Bulletin, you must first register for an account. For registration instructions, please see How to Register. Once you are registered, to submit an item:
- Click the Log in link under Register/Login in the sidebar.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left hand side of the screen, click Add New under Posts.
- Beneath Add New Post, enter a title for your post.
- Enter your text into the textarea. You may use the tools there for formatting, and if you click the last button on the right, a second row of tools will appear.
- Choose a Category from the list. If you fail to choose a category, it will default to Campus News.
- When you are finished, click the Submit for Review button on the right.
An email will be sent to the editor letting them know your post has been submitted for review. You will receive an email once it has been approved, declined, or sent back for edits. You may continue to edit the post until it's been approved.
The date on your post will be the day following your submission.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com.