Open enrollment meetings to present the upcoming changes for the new plan year will be facilitated by VWCC Human Resources. The meetings have been scheduled in the Human Resources Training Room for the following dates and times:
Wednesday, May 8th at 2:00 p.m.
Monday, May 20th at 10 a.m.
Tuesday, May 21st at 2 p.m.
Open enrollment is May 1st – May 24th for a July 1, 2013 effective date. During open enrollment you may:
- Do nothing if you are happy with your health care election and/or do not want a flexible spending account (FSA) or wish not to continue a FSA into the next plan year.
- Initially enroll in a health care plan.
- Waive coverage.
- Add or remove eligible dependents.
- Change your health care selection(s).
- Enroll initially into a flexible spending account (FSA) or continue your participation in a FSA for the next plan year.
Elections can be made by either completing an enrollment form or making your changes online by using EmployeeDirect:
- Enrollment forms may be accepted by VWCC Human Resources no earlier than May 1st and not later than 5 p.m. on May 24th.
- Online changes in EmployeeDirect may be made no earlier than May 1st and prior to midnight on May 24th. If you chose to utilize EmployeeDirect it is strongly encourage that you make your changes early to avoid potential software outages that would prevent you from making a change.
If you have any questions, please contact Denise Schuh at 857-7962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.