Matt Rose, Financial Advisor for VALIC, will be on campus Tuesday, January 29th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to conduct one-on-one consultations regarding the 403b voluntary supplemental retirement plan. Meetings will be conducted in the Human Resources Testing Room located on the ground floor of Fishburn Hall.
Get Information about the Virginia Western Community College 403(b) Cash Match Retirement Plan:
- What is it?
- Should I be participating?
- Am I eligible to receive the cash match?
- How do I enroll?
Get Help with Frequently Asked Questions:
- What age can I start taking a distribution from my accounts?
- How much should I be saving?
- What should I do with retirement account(s) from my last job?
- What is PLOP and is it right for me?
- How does the Virginia Retirement System help me?
- Is what I am doing enough?
If you are interesting in meeting with Mr. Rose, please contact him to schedule an appointment by phoning him at 540-520-3834 or contacting him by email: email@example.com