Last Date to Register/Add a Class
10 Wk Regular Session~ May 22
5W1 Session ~ May 20
5W2 Session ~ June 27
Last Date to Drop and Receive a Refund
10 Week Regular Session ~ May 28
5W1 Session ~ May 21
5W2 Session ~ July 1
Last Day to Withdraw Without Grade Penalty
10 Week Regular Session ~ June 29
5W1 Session ~ June 6
5W2 Session ~ July 15
Vendor invoices now serve in the place of receiving reports.
CAPP Topic 20305 entitled Receiving Reports states as follows:
In lieu of a separate receiving report document, a packing slip, delivery receipt, requisition, copy of the purchase order, or electronic receiving report may be used, provided that all of the required information listed in Subsection 200, "Essential Elements of Receiving Reports," are recorded. If one of these methods is used in lieu of a receiving report document, it must be noted as "original."
According to Subsection 200, the essential elements of a receiving report are as follows:
- Date received
- Date receiving report was completed
- Vendor name
- Purchase order or requisition number, if applicable,
- Quantity and description of the items received
- Authorized signature verifying that the items were received in good condition
All invoices must be indicated as “Okay to Pay” or “Received” or “Services Performed Satisfactorily”, etc. and include your signature and the date that the goods or services were received or performed. The documentation on each invoice is required in addition to submitting a purchase requisition.
CAPP Topic 20310 entitled Expenditures states as follows:
The vendor payment due date is defined as either
- the date on which payment is due under terms of the contract for provision of goods or services, or
- if such a date has not been established by a contract, thirty days after receipt of the vendor’s invoice or thirty days after receipt of the goods or services, as specified by the date-stamped receiving report, whichever is later
- the only exception to this rule is when the vendor offers a % discount for paying the invoice earlier
Important: The date you indicate on the invoice following your signature is the date that will be used to establish the 30 day due date for the payment to be keyed and for the check to be mailed to the vendor.