Atomic Learning can help move you and your students from awkward to awesome when using technology. This resource is available to all staff, faculty and students at Virginia Western and covers over 270 applications.
We have scheduled an online webinar about how to use Atomic Learning for faculty and staff on Thursday, Feb. 19 from 12 to 12:50 (Will be delivered by Atomic Learning Staff). The webinar is about 50 minutes. We have reserved HR Training Room (F002). You are welcome to join us together to attend the webinar or you can access it online from your office or home.
Webinar Topic: Atomic Learning @ VWCC
Time: Thursday, Feb. 19 from 12 to 12:50
Location: HR Training Room (F002)
Or Access the webinar online at:
1. Please join my meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/524436189
2. Join the conference call:
Dial-in Number: 1-888-205-5513 FREE
Guest Passcode: 564384
Meeting ID: 524-436-189
In this training, we will go over the Atomic Learning site, as well bringing the tutorials into your Blackboard courses.
- Logging Into Atomic Learning
- Overview of Searching
- Overview of Series Page
- Sharing outside of Blackboard
- Implementing Atomic Learning into Blackboard
- Adding Atomic Learning Module to a Blackboard Course
- Adding Atomic Learning to Content Area
- Adding Atomic Learning using Mashup Tool