Admissions :: Dual Enrollment

Course Preparation

For dual enrollment instructors who wish to teach a college-level, transfer course(s), a listing of those courses in each content area is available in the college catalog.

For career and technical education instructors who wish to teach a dual enrolled course, refer to the list of programs of study in the college catalog.

Once a college course(s) has been decided upon, the instructor or the school principal should contact Dr. Beard at or 857-7235, so the course can be added to the schedule of classes.


Virginia Western Community College recommends that the dual enrollment class use the same textbook as the one used by the College; however, recognizing the expense involved in this recommendation, the College permits schools to use "comparable" textbooks which cover the same topics.

Student Testimonial Banner

VWCC Alerts

We use VW Alert to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency.

Get more info and register