Continuing Education :: QuickBooks Classes
Better Business Management with QuickBooks - Advanced QuickBooks (ACCT 2195)
Description - QuickBooks for Business
Learn to use QuickBooks to manage your accounting records, freeing up time for you to grow your business. Are you a small business owner who would like to learn computerized accounting? Have you been using QuickBooks and would like to learn how to use it better?
This In-Depth Workshop will help you succeed!
Learn to import data; create and analyze reports; prepare budgets and track inventory and services. Learn about recording sales and tracking sales tax; creating sales adjustments and statements; tracking employee time, customizing forms and letters, and generating information for preparing tax returns.
- Prerequisite: ACC 110 or prior experience using QuickBooks
- Textbook: Intuit QuickBooks Learning Guide (textbook includes software)
- Dates/Time: Thursdays - May 1, 8, 15 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM
For Additional Information and to Register
For more information regarding class dates, please visit the Class Schedule. For questions, contact Paulette Parkhill at 540-857-6514 or email@example.com.
If you have not been a student of Virginia Western Community College in the past 3 years, you must complete a NON-credit application to Virginia Western Community college. You can:
- Apply online at http://www.virginiawestern.edu/admissions/newstudents.php. Use the Apply Online link to help guide you through the entire process, including enrolling in classes and making a payment. For assistance with online enrollment call 540-857-7231.
- Apply in person at any of the following locations. Call ahead for office hours as times may vary!
Main Campus: The Admissions Office in Chapman Hall. Room C108, 3094 Colonial Ave, Roanoke, VA 24015. (540) 857-7321.
The Greenfield Education and Training Center: 57 South Center Dr., Daleville, VA 24083. (540) 966-3984.
The Franklin Center: 50 Claiborne Avenue, Rocky Mount, VA 24151. (540) 483-0179 ext. 2116.
These classes are offered through Ed2Go. All of Ed2Go's courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors.
Ed2Go's online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Classes have multiple start dates. Choose a class for additional information.