Radford University will be on campus in the Natural Science Center, Monday, April 10th for On-Site Admissions. You will need to schedule an appointment in the Advising Office in Chapman Hall, room 105. The deadline for scheduling an appointment will be Friday, April 7th. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis, so schedule early!
To sign up for an appointment with a Radford University Admissions Representative you must:
- Complete the online application to Radford University one week prior to the appointment (There is no application fee).
- Print out a copy of the complete application and bring it to Heather Hunter in Chapman 105 to sign up for a specific meeting time (appointments will be scheduled in 20 minute increments).
- Bring official transcripts from VWCC and any other colleges & universities you have previously attended to Heather Hunter in Chapman 105 (Unofficial transcripts will not be reviewed) When completing a transcript request form please indicate in the comments field to be delivered directly to Heather Hunter in Advising.
- Bring official high school transcripts (necessary if you have not taken a college level math, successfully completed developmental math that includes up through Algebra II, or if you have completed less than 24 transferable credits)
Please be aware that in order to make an appointment you will need to turn in ALL of the required documents.
What Happens During My On-Site Admissions Appointment?
- You will meet with an admissions representative from Radford University.
- You will receive an admissions decision!
- You will find out more about transfer scholarships and will learn about the next steps after being accepted.
If you have questions about scheduling an appointment please contact Heather Hunter, New Student Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.