Reset your Password
If you have forgotten your new password, you can reset it on the web. Go to http://vw.my.vccs.edu and follow the prompts. For additional information and instructions, please review the Student Tutorial located on the left of this screen. For step-by-step instructions, use the Change/Reset your Password link.
Find Your Student ID, Username, and Password
If you are new to the college, after you have submitted your application, instructions for finding your Student ID, Username, and Password can be found by clicking the Find your Username/Password link in the left-hand menu. Please be sure you read the directions carefully.
- Make sure you have typed in your name exactly as it appears in our records. That is the name you used when you applied to the college.
- Be sure you typed in your password correctly – make sure it has capital or lowercase letters in the correct places.
Remember, your new password must contain a combination of:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number (0-9)
- At peak times, it may take up to 15-20 minutes for your new password to take effect. Please give it time before calling the Help Desk.
Before you contact the Help Desk or the Admissions Office, please be sure you have followed all the tips and read the directions carefully on the My VWCC Survival Guide site.