View Flags, Kudos & Referrals in SAILS
- Sign in to MyVWCC by clicking on the Login to MyVWCC link on the left of this screen or the MyVWCC link on the Virginia Western homepage. You may also log-in to SAILS from Blackboard by selecting the SAILS option from the menu on the left-hand side of your Blackboard homepage.
- Click SAILS.
- Select My Success Path from the menu on the left-hand side. Your success path will include information about flags, kudos, or referrals that instructors or advisors may have made in order to support your success. Flags will be raised if it appears there may be obstacles to your success. These flags include helpful instructions and information about resources that can help you successfully navigate the challenges you have encountered. You may also receive referrals to campus support services, such as the Academic Link, the Career Center, or your faculty advisor. Kudos are designed to celebrate your successes in the classroom. In addition to displaying in your Success Path, most flags, kudos, and referrals are also emailed to your Virginia Western email account.
- Your Success Path will display any active referrals, flags, or kudos. You can view the details of these items by selecting View Details.
- Additional information about the referral, flag, or kudo will be displayed. Pay close attention to these details because they often include specific instructions or resources that have been provided by your instructor or faculty advisor.
- In order to experience success, it is important to follow any directions or instructions associated with referrals or flags.