Drop a Class
- Login to MyVWCC by clicking on the Login to MyVWCC link on the left of this screen or the My VWCC link on the VWCC homepage.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Student Center.
- Click Enroll in the Academics section.
- If necessary, select the term from the Select Term menu and click CONTINUE.
- Click Drop.
- Click the Select box next to the classes you wish to drop.
- To process your drop request, click DROP SELECTED CLASSES.
- To confirm your drop request, click FINISH DROPPING.
- View the results for drop confirmations or errors. If there are no errors, each class will display Success in the Message column. If an error is
identified, Error will display in the Message column. Click FIX ERRORS or DROP ANOTHER CLASS.
- If you drop after the last day to receive a refund for the class and prior to the class withdrawal deadline, you will receive a grade of "W".
- If you drop after the class withdrawal deadline, you will receive a grade of "F".
- Click on My Class Schedule to view your revised schedule.
- To exit, click Sign Out.