Submitting a Progress Survey
- When a Progress Survey is due, you will receive an email to your Virginia Western email account from the Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs. This email will include instructions for completing Progress Surveys. All Progress Surveys that are due will be listed under the "Outstanding Surveys" section of the email.
- Reminder: Just as with No Show and Withdrawal Rosters even if none of your students need a flag you must still log in to SAILS, select your survey and then click Submit so your survey will show as completed.
- To access your surveys sign in to MyVWCC by clicking on the MyVWCC link on the Virginia Western homepage.
- Or log-in from Blackboard: select SAILS from the menu on the left of your Blackboard homepage under Tools.
- Click SAILS
- At the top of your screen you will see a list of all outstanding Progress Surveys
- Click on a survey to open it. You will now see a list of your students and your flag/kudos options.
- Only select a flag or kudos for students who need them. Remember, each flag selected for a student sends a separate email, so please pick only 1 per student.
- Click Submit – or you can "Save Draft" if you wish to come back later to complete your survey.