All 4 Virginia Western Athletic game and practice schedules have been released at http://www.virginiawestern.edu/studentlife/athleticsmain.php.
Students interested in Women's Basketball, Women's Volleyball, Men's Soccer, or Men' s Basketball should email Nick Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Student Life page at http://www.virginiawestern.edu/studentlife/
for info on student clubs, volunteering, Student Activities trips, and student discounts with your student ID.
Career Bytes is a 30 minute informational session about job searching. Contact the Hall Career Center at 857.7298 or email@example.com. to sign up for one of the following sessions: (Two time slots offered for each Career Bytes session)
- When: Wednesday, June 19
- Times: 12:15-12:45 OR 5:00-5:30
- Where: Hall Career Center (Thomas Center G202)
Can't get to the DMV? The DMV is coming here!
The DMV mobile unit will be in parking lot 1 in front of the Natural Science Center on Thursday, June 20th, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The wireless office on wheels offers all DMV services:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - children and adults.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken, reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Recently moved? Stop in to upgrade your address on your DMV record. At the same time you can update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- And much more!
Spring 2013 diplomas are now ready for pick up in the Records Office in Chapman Hall.
Students interested in playing on 2013-14 Women's Volleyball or Women's Basketball teams, email Nick Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting for students interested in playing on 2013 Men's Soccer team. Schedules, athletic forms, team size, eligibility, travel, study hall, and other topics will be covered.
Saturday the 8th at 12:00 PM, Humanities Building Room 120.
Questions about meeting, email Nick Owens at email@example.com