Radford University will be on campus in the Natural Science Center, Thursday March 27th for On-Site Admissions. This is a great opportunity to get an early admissions decision! You will need to schedule an appointment in the Advising Office in Chapman Hall, room 105. The deadline for scheduling an appointment will be Thursday, March 20th. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis, so schedule early!
To sign up for an appointment with a Radford University Admissions Representative you must:
- Contact Steven Chichester at email@example.com to sign up for a specific time (appointments will be scheduled in 20 minute increments).
- Apply online at least 7 days in advance or
- Bring a completed RU paper application to your appointment along with your personal statement (optional) and a check for your $50 application fee or fee waiver (if completing the paper application)
- Bring official transcripts from VWCC and any other colleges & universities you have previously attended in sealed envelopes from the Registrar’s Office(s). (Unofficial transcripts will not be reviewed!)
- Bring official high school transcripts (necessary if you have not taken a college level math, successfully completed developmental math that includes up through Algebra II, or if you have completed less than 24 transferable credits)
Please be aware that in order to make an appointment you will need to turn in ALL of the required documents.
What Happens During My On-Site Admissions Appointment?
- You will meet with an admissions representative from Radford University.
- You will receive an admissions decision!
- You will find out more about transfer scholarshipts and will learn about the next steps after being accepted.