Radford University will be on campus in the Natural Science Center, Thursday March 27th for On-Site Admissions. This is a great opportunity to get an early admissions decision! You will need to schedule an appointment in the Advising Office in Chapman Hall, room 105. The deadline for scheduling an appointment will be Thursday, March 20th. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis, so schedule early!
To sign up for an appointment with a Radford University Admissions Representative you must:
- Contact Steven Chichester at email@example.com to sign up for a specific time (appointments will be scheduled in 20 minute increments).
- Apply online at least 7 days in advance or
- Bring a completed RU paper application (PDF) to your appointment along with your personal statement (optional) and a check for your $50 application fee or fee waiver (if completing the paper application)
- Bring official transcripts from VWCC and any other colleges & universities you have previously attended in sealed envelopes from the Registrar’s Office(s). (Unofficial transcripts will not be reviewed!)
- Bring official high school transcripts (necessary if you have not taken a college level math, successfully completed developmental math that includes up through Algebra II, or if you have completed less than 24 transferable credits)
Please be aware that in order to make an appointment you will need to turn in ALL of the required documents.
What Happens During My On-Site Admissions Appointment?
- You will meet with an admissions representative from Radford University.
- You will receive an admissions decision!
- You will find out more about transfer scholarships.
- You will learn about the next steps after being accepted
Men's Basketball Student open gyms will be (excluding April 8):
Tuesdays 7:30 - 9:30 PM
Fridays 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Open gyms held in Humanities Gymnasium. Open to all current male students. Must have student ID to sign-in.
Questions about open gyms, email Nick Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salsa Dancing Lessons! Come check it out!
Humanities Gym, H100
Every Tuesday - Starting After Spring Break
March 11 to April 29
3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
All experience levels welcome - No partner needed!
Any questions, contact email@example.com
Try your hand at cookie decorating! To be held during the Virginia Western Transfer Fair!
Wednesday, March 19
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Fralin Center - Health Professions Multipurpose Room
Talk to admissions representatives of four-year colleges and universities from around the state. Student Activities will be sponsoring a cookie decorating station where you can decorate a cookie with your favorite college's school colors!
The transfer fair representatives will be on site from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, March 14: Frozen
2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
(Event has been moved and WILL take place in Whitman)
Encountering Everest-like conditions and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom from an eternal winter. Rated PG. Free Frozen treats and hot chocolate provided!
Cosponsored with the Radiography Club!
Students, faculty, staff and their guests are welcome! Contact Natasha Lee for more information at email@example.com.
Student Council Meeting - Spring 2014
All students welcome! Meets monthly to discuss student issues and encourage collaboration.
Tuesday, March 11
Thomas Center, Room 205
Snacks will be provided at the meeting.
Please contact advisor Natasha Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Save the date for these upcoming student council meetings! All will be at 3pm in the Thomas Center.
-Tuesday, April 1