All male students interested in joining the 2013-14 Men's Basketball team must contact Head Coach Ray Bare at email@example.com by Monday, September 23. Anyone that does not contact the coach by the deadline can not be considered for joining the team.
September 16, 2013
Celebrate the signing of the US Constitution with music, information about voting, and a cupcake decorating station with Bubblecake cupcakes!
Tuesday, September 17
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Natural Science Center Deck (next to Chapman Hall)
For more information or questions, contact Natasha Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-857-6326.
The A/V Club is hosting a photo booth and bake sale this Wednesday, 9/18/2013. Come by and get a picture or video taken in front of a big green screen, pick a place you want to be, and they'll make it seem like you're really there. Or just come and
buy some awesome baked goods. Or do both if you so choose. All proceeds will help support the Audio-Visual Production Club.
Save a life! Give blood! Appointments or walk-ins welcome!
Contact Natasha Lee at email@example.com for an appointment.
Monday, September 23
11am to 4pm
Parking Lot 1 (Outside Natural Science Center)
The Virginia Western Latin Movements club is starting the free salsa lessons again this semester.
All students, faculty and staff are welcome! No experience or partner necessary! Instructor: Edgar Ornelas
Can't get to the DMV? The DMV is coming here!
The DMV mobile unit will be in parking lot 1 in front of the Natural Science Center on Thursday, September 19th, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The wireless office on wheels offers all DMV services:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - children and adults.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken, reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Recently moved? Stop in to upgrade your address on your DMV record. At the same time you can update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- And much more!