Friday, June 14, 2013
- Free Weekly Wine Tasting (4pm – 7pm) @ Mr. Bill’s Wine Cellar
- Friday Nights under the Stars (11am – 10pm) @ AmRhein’s Wine Cellars. 3 course dinner and live music - http://amrheins.com/winecellars/
- Band Night (4pm – 8pm) @ Valhalla Winery. Bring your picnic and enjoy live music and dancing – www.valhallawines.com
- Salem Red Sox vs. Lynchburg Hillcats (7:05 pm – 10pm) @ Lewis Gale Field. www.salemredsox.com
Saturday, June 15, 2013
- Free Wine Tasting (noon – 5 p.m.) @ Mr. Bill’s Wine Cellar
- Breakfast with the Animals (8:30am – 10:.30am) @ Mill Mountain Zoo. You must sign up before the event! For more info - ww2.roanoke.com/eventcalendar/EventDetails.aspx?eventID=35153&dteId=45156
- The Color Run! (9am – 12pm) @ Roanoke Civic Center. For info - http://thecolorrun.com/roanoke/
- Spectacular Saturdays at the Taubman (10am – 5pm) @ Taubman Museum of Art. Join us for Free Spectacular Saturdays with lots of fun activities. For more info – www.taubmanmuseum.org
- City Market Saturdays (11am – 2:30pm) @ Downtown Roanoke. For more info - www.downtownroanoke.org
- Free Weekly Wine Tasting (12pm – 5pm) @ Wine Gourmet
- DT Roanoke's First Croctail Crawl (1pm – 5pm) @ Downtown Roanoke. Rock out with your crocs out for a good cause! For more info – http://www.downtownroanoke.org/do/downtown-roanokes-first-croctail-crawl
- Botetourt Wine Trail Summer Concert (6pm– 10pm) @ Va Mountain Vineyard. For More info - ww2.roanoke.com/eventcalendar/EventDetails.aspx?eventID=37549&dteId=44699
- Bluegrass on the Market (6pm– 10pm) @ Salem Farmer’s Market. Bluegrass Jam. For More info - http://home.comcast.net/~bluegrass-in-roanoke/site/?/home/
- Salem Red Sox vs. Lynchburg Hillcats (6:05 pm – 9pm) @ Lewis Gale Field. www.salemredsox.com
- Star City Comedy Club (8pm– 9:30pm) @ 202 Market. For More info - ww2.roanoke.com/eventcalendar/EventDetails.aspx?eventID=37749&dteId=46411
NFL FLAG FOOTBALL - COMING LATER THIS SUMMER! We're excited to introduce a new division of football for Roanoke County youth ages 6 to 9. NFL Flag Football is a fun and face paced non-contact alternative to football. The program emphasizes skills development, fitness, teamwork and sportsmanship. Practice begins the first Saturday in August, with games beginning after Labor Day. For more information on the program please visit our website, www.roanokecountyva.gov/flagfootball or call (540) 387-6078.
EVERY WEDNESDAY ULTIMATE FRISBEE Roanoke Ultimate (Frisbee) Weekly Pickup - Every Wednesday, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm @ River's Edge Sport Complex South - Field 4. For info - www.roanokeultimate.com.
Do you have an item to post in COMMUNITY EVENTS? Please submit your information ready to post with complete contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.