Friday, May 10, 2013
- Grand Opening Weekend of Sunken City Brewery (10am – 5:30pm) @ Sunken City Brewery. For more - https://www.facebook.com/events/298943040237537/?ref=2
- Movies at the Tower (6pm – 9pm) @ Wells Fargo Plaza. For more info - http://www.downtownroanoke.org/do/2
- Free Wine Tasting (4pm – 8pm) @ Mr. Bills Wine Cellar
Saturday, May 11, 2013
- Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast (7am– 2pm) @ Roanoke Civic Center. All you can eat pancakes, sausage and drinks. Cost $5 in advance $6 at the door. For More info - www.roanokekiwanis.org
- Physicians on Foot (8:30am) @ The Greenway in front of Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. Numerous Carilion Clinic physicians are lacing up their walking shoes alongside the public in the "Physicians on Foot" weekly walking program. For info - www.carilionclinic.org/walking
- Art Market & Food Tasting (9am– 2pm) @ Vinton Farmer’s Market. Find unique local art and sample locally grown and made food. For More info - ww2.roanoke.com/eventcalendar/EventDetails.aspx?eventID=37085&dteId=41743
- Roanoke Railfest (10am– 5pm) @ VA Museum of Transportation. Come check out the history the railroad and steam locomotives. For More info - ww2.roanoke.com/eventcalendar/EventDetails.aspx?eventID=36797&dteId=41546
- City Market Saturdays (11am – 2:30pm) @ Downtown Roanoke. For more info - www.downtownroanoke.org
- Uncork the Cure Wine Festival (12pm– 6pm) @ Daleville Town Center. A wine festival to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure. For More info - http://bbwinefest.com/
- Mother’s Day Mayhem Star City Rollar Girls Derby (8pm – 12pm) @ Icimani Adventure Center. Roanoke’s local roller derby team takes on Chemical Valley Roller Girls. For more info - ww2.roanoke.com/eventcalendar/EventDetails.aspx?eventID=36963&dteId=41427
- Grand Affair (8pm – 12pm) @ Center in the Square. Grand Re-opening of the Center in the Square. For more info - www.downtownroanoke.org/do/grand-affair
EVERY WEDNESDAY ULTIMATE FRISBEE Roanoke Ultimate (Frisbee) Weekly Pickup - Every Wednesday, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm @ River's Edge Sport Complex South - Field 4. For info - www.roanokeultimate.com.
“MMMOVE” My Motivation Movement (MMMOVE) - It's about helping people connect with others in the Community, find joy in Fitness, and improve their Health. 3 Miles • You vs. You • Free. This is an event you won't want to miss. With live music, food and activities, there really is something for everyone. You can walk, jog, run, or be a cheerleader! It's not a race; you compete against a goal you set for yourself at registration. Join us on June 1, 2013 on the Roanoke River Greenway. Learn more at www.mmmove.org, and register at http://bit.ly/MMMOVE2013.
Do you have an item to post in COMMUNITY EVENTS? Please submit your information ready to post with complete contact information to email@example.com.