- BRAND NEW INSANITY WORKOUT PROGRAM WITH SHAUN T. It's a 60-day program that's pure cardio. The set comes with 10 DVD's with 3 bonus DVD's, meal plan, calendar and other brochures. It has never been opened, still in the plastic seal for $90. It's $150 from beachbody.com and around $120 on amazon and ebay. Contact Laine at (304)8531320, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19” FLAT SCREEN TV. Works good, built-in DVD player does NOT work. $50.00 neg. Diana 540-293-3735
- HP MINI 110 LAP TOP with case. Works great. Upgraded and do not need. Can apply windows 8 for $15.00. Asking $150.00 (windows 8 is additional) Call Diana 540-293-3735
- PARTICIPANTS SOUGHT FOR STUDY ON MOTHERS AND CHILDREN Are you a mother who sometimes worries or has fears? Do you have a child between 7 and 12 years of age? A new study is investigating how mothers and children interpret situations in their day-to-day lives. The study is being conducted at the Child Study Center at 460 Turner Street NW, Suite 207, Blacksburg. For more information please contact Kristin Austin at email@example.com or call 540-231-8276. Compensation: $50.
- DEPRESSION RESEARCH STUDY. Are you feeling depressed or down? Volunteers are needed for a study investigating emotions and brain responses in people who suffer from depression. Eligible participants will: Receive counseling at no cost, Participate in interviews and complete questionnaires, Play computer games during MRI scans, Be paid $15/hour or more for participating. To be eligible you must: Be 18-55 years old, Have problems with depression, NOT be taking antidepressants, NOT have any mental implants, NOT be claustrophobic. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in participating, contact Cari Rosoff at 540-526-2032 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This study takes place at the Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute at 2 Riverside Circle, Roanoke VA.
- SMOKING RESEARCH STUDY. Do you smoke cigarettes? Volunteers are needed for a brain imaging study at the Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute. Eligible participants will complete questionnaires, an interview, and play games during MRI scans. Participants typically make $20-50 for each session, plus the opportunity to earn an additional $75. Participants will also receive a free DVD including high resolution images of their brain. We only ask that you meet the following criteria: You must smoke at least five cigarettes per day, You must have been a cigarette smoker for at least the past year, You must not be currently trying to quit smoking (using nicotine patches, e-cigarettes, etc.). If you are interested in participating, call Andre at 540-526-2068 to learn more and complete some basic screening questions.
Do you have an item to post FOR BUY/SALE/TRADE/FREE? Please submit your information ready to post with complete contact information to email@example.com.