Please complete the following survey to choose which title for our Advising Teamwork Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) that you like best. The survey will be open through 5 pm on Friday, December 14, 2012. http://survey.vccs.edu/wsb.dll/s/41ge71
Thank you in advance for completing this survey. If you have questions or concerns related to the QEP, please contact Kristel Clark at email@example.com or 540-857-6218.
Friday, December 7, 2012
Saturday, December 8, 2012
- Met Opera Live in HD at Virginia Western Community College presents Verdi's Un Ballo in Maschera - New Production (1 p.m.) For more information: www.virginiawestern.edu/community/metopera.php\Physicians on Foot (8:30am) @ Tanglewood Mall. Numerous Carilion Clinic physicians are lacing up their walking shoes alongside the public in the "Physicians on Foot" weekly walking program. For info: www.carilionclinic.org/walking
- Haley Toyota’s Harvest Festival (11am–2:30pm) @ Downtown Roanoke. For more info: www.downtownroanoke.org
- Gingerbread Festival (11am–4pm) @ Longwood Park. Gingerbread house competition, holiday entertainment, local business displays, arts & craft vendors, food vendors and activities for children. For more info: http://s--‐
- 12 Bars of Christmas (12pm–10pm) @ Downtown Roanoke. Join the Square Society on their annual holiday cocktail crawl. For more info: http://www.facebook.com/events/113986022095803/
- Free Weekly Wine Tasting (12pm–5pm) @ Wine Gourmet
- Candy Cane Express at the Virginia Museum of Transportation (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) Train rides to visitors, come out and enjoy the day and take a ride on a train. $5 admission for non-Virginia Museum of Transportation members and $2 for each train ride.
- Public Ice Skating (12pm–3pm) @ Roanoke Civic Center. For more info: www.roanokeciviccenter.com
- Nutcracker (7pm–9pm) @ Roanoke Civic Center. For more info: www.roanokeciviccenter.com
Sunday, December 9, 2012
- Candy Cane Express at the Virginia Museum of Transportation (1-5 p.m.) Train rides to visitors, come out and enjoy the day and take a ride on a train. $5 admission for non-Virginia Museum of Transportation members and $2 for each train ride.
- Create your own Tie-Dye wrapping paper (12pm–1pm) @ A Little Bit Hippy. For more info: http://www.facebook.com/events/378026262285180/
- Public Ice Skating (2pm–5pm) @ Roanoke Civic Center. For more info: www.roanokeciviccenter.com
- Nutcracker (3pm–5pm) @ Roanoke Civic Center. For more info: www.roanokeciviccenter.com
Monday, December 10, 2012
- South Roanoke Holiday Open House (3pm–5pm) @ Crystal Springs Ave. South Roanoke. Enjoy an evening of private dining, shopping and major discounts in the shops on Crystal Spring in the heart of South Roanoke. For more info: http://www.facebook.com/events/173839006088915/
Spring 2013 Tuition Payment Plan – Sign Up TODAY! Payment plans may be set up through January 13th.
Nelnet Payment Plan - For a non-refundable fee of $25.00, Nelnet allows monthly, interest-free tuition payments. The earlier students enroll the more payment options they may have. The payment plan for Spring 2013 will begin on November 12, 2012 and may be set up through January 13th.
Payment plan sign-up instructions and deadlines will be posted on the Student Bulletin, Facebook, Twitter, www.virginiawestern.edu and on the VWtvs located across campus.
Step by step directions on how to enroll in a payment plan are available at http://www.virginiawestern.edu/studenthelp/student/tuitionpaymentplan.php
Come tomorrow to the gym and wear your BLUE as the Men's Basketball team plays thier last game of the semester. The team is shooting for a 3-game home winning streak at 3:00 PM as they face Virginia Highlands Community College. See you there!