BOOKS FOR SALE
- NURSING TEXTBOOKS FOR SALE: Some books have a little wear and some have tears on the edges but nothing that diminishes the use of the book at all. Most are in great condition. There are also many NCLEX-RN Exam prep books and study guides and I believe all the CDs and DVDs are here also. I am also including the game that is strictly for Registered Nurses and really does help. $450 for everything. There are also a few boxes listed of drug cards and NCLEX exam cards which are very beneficial. My contact information is email@example.com
Medical Surgical Nursing 7th Edition ISBN# 978-0-323-03690-0; Dosage Calculation 7th Edition ISBN# 0-7668-6286-0; Psychiatric Nursing 4th edition ISBN# 978-0-7817-9169-4; Medical Surgical Nursing 7th Edition ISBN# 978-0-323-03742-6; Critical Thinking Cases In Nursing 4th Edition ISBN# 978-0-323-05359-4; Pharmacology- A Nursing Process Approach 6th Edition ISBN#978-1-4160-4663-9; Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Nursing For The NCLEX-RN Exam 19th edition ISBN# 978-0-323-05302-4; Maternal Child Nursing 3rd ISBN# 978-1-4160-5896-0; Contemporary Nursing 4th edition ISBN# 978-0-323-05217-7; NCLEX-RN 2012-2013 ISBN# 978-1-60978-565-9; Memory Notebook of Nursing ISBN# 978-118921-5512-2; Fundamentals of Nursing 7th edition ISBN# 978-0-323-06784-3 with study guide ISBN 978-0-323-05251-1; TABERS Cyclopedia Medical Dictionary 21 ISBN# 978-0-8036-1559-5; Nursing Diagnosis Handbook 8th ISBN# 978-0-323-04826-2; Exam Cram NCLEX-RN 3rd edition ISBN# 978-0--7897-4482-1
Mosbys Manual of Diagnostic & Lab Tests 3rd edition ISBN#978-0-323-03903-1; 2009 Intravenous Medications 25th ISBN# 978-0-323-04554-4; Nursing made Insanely Easy ISBN#978-0-9842040-2-1; 2010 Mosbys nursing Drug Reference ISBN# 978-0-323-06651-8; Calculate with Confidence 5th edition ISBN# 978-0-323-05629-8; Memory Notebook of Nursing Vol2-4th edition ISBN# 978-1-892155-17-7; Mosbys Nursing Video Skills Student Version 3.0 ISBN# 978-0-323-05292-4; Mosbys Nursing Drug Cards 3rd edition ISBN# 978-0-323-05742-4; GAME Mosbys RnTertainment ISBN# 978-0-323-04480-6
- BOOKS FOR SALE: ENG112 - “Literature A Portable Anthology Second Edition”, Condition: Good, Price: $30. BIO101-102 - “Biology Concepts & Connections Seventh Edition”, Condition: Excellent!, Price: $100. HLT110 - “Connect Core Concepts in Health Twelfth Edition”, with CONNECT card! Condition: Fair, Price: $50. HMS251 - “Addiction Treatment a strengths perspective Second Edition”, Condition: Great, Price: $60. MEN101-102 - “Interviewing and Change Strategies for Helpers Sixth Edition”, Condition: Excellent! Price: $80. MEN221 - “Groups a Counseling Specialty 6th Edition”, Condition: Excellent! Price: $75. PSY200 - “Experience Psychology”, Condition: Excellent! Price: $80. PSY120 – “Looking Out Looking In 13th Edition”, Condition: Excellent! Price: $65. PSY215 - “Abnormal Psychology Eighth Edition”, Condition: Excellent! Price: $100. PSY220 - “Behavior Modification Principles & Procedures Fifth Edition”, Condition: Excellent! Price: $120. PSY230 - “Life-Span Human Development 7th Edition”, Condition: Excellent! Price: $100. SOC200 - “Society the basics”, Condition: Good, Price: $70. Cell: 540-580-4890 (text or call) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- MATHEMATICS, NINTH EDITION FOR SALE - Mathematics, Ninth Edition by Karl J. Smith, Used once. Paid $165; asking $100, Excellent condition. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BOOKS FOR SALE: Accounting 211 Principles of Accounting vol 1, without connect plus. Opened but never used new condition. Sale for $130. PED 129, self-defense book "Gift of Fear", used. $10. Contact Brittany at email@example.com.
Do you have an item to post BOOKS FOR SALE? Please submit your information ready to post with complete contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virginia Tech will be on campus in the Natural Science Center, Thursday, January 10th for On-Site Admissions. This is a great opportunity to get an early admissions decision! You will need to schedule an appointment in the Advising Office in Chapman Hall, room 105. The deadline for scheduling an appointment will be Tuesday, January 8th. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis, so schedule early! Keep in mind that the college will be closed December 20th until January 2nd.
To sign up for an appointment with a VT Admissions Representative, you must complete an online application ( http://www.admiss.vt.edu/apply/apply_online.php ), pay the application fee and submit the following documents to the Advising Office:
- Printed copy of your VT application
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges and high schools attended. (Unofficial transcripts will suffice for the application review process; however, you must submit official transcripts if an offer of admission is extended and accepted.)
***Please be aware that in order to make an appointment you will need to turn in ALL of the required documents.***
If you have questions regarding the Virginia Tech application you will need to call Virginia Tech Admissions at 540-231-6267.
Please note- VT will not be reviewing applications on site for Interior Design or Landscape Architecture. Applications for these majors will be reviewed during the regular transfer review process. Also, VT no longer accepts external transfer applications for the majors of Architecture or Industrial Design.
You are cordially invited to use Brown Library's “Study Hall” for quiet, individual study.
This silent area for individual study is located in the HR Training Room/room F002 on the ground floor of Fishburn Hall --- the building next door to the library.
Study Hall Dates and Hours:
December 3, 7, 10-14, 17-18: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
December 4: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
December 5: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
December 6: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
The library's top floor will be closed for renovation throughout December and the Spring semester.
The REACH office provides support for students with disabilities, and we are looking for a few good tutors! We pay $9 to $11 an hour based on education level. You set your own schedule! While we are interested in hiring for all subjects, upper level math and the sciences are especially needed.
If you are interested, contact Rick Robers at email@example.com or 857-7286. You can also pick up an application in Webber Room 212.
Pick up an exam study treat, courtesy of Student Activities! Hot beverages and snacks will be given out for day and night students! Good Luck on Exams!
Dates: Monday and Tuesday, December 10 and 11
Times: Noon - 1 pm and 5pm - 6pm
Location: Third Floor Webber Hall
Contact Student Activities with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2013 Tuition Payment Plan – Sign Up TODAY! Payment plans may be arranged through January 13th.
To help meet educational expenses, Virginia Western Community College is pleased to participate in Nelnet’s tuition payment plan. For a non-refundable fee of $25.00, Nelnet allows monthly, interest-free tuition payments. The earlier students enroll the more payment options they may have. The payment plan for Spring 2013 will begin on November 12, 2012.
If a payment plan is not established or if tuition is not paid by December 6, students who registered early for classes will be dropped and will need to repeat the registration process. Financial Aid students are protected from enrollment cancellation up to the amount of their Financial Aid award. Financial Aid students should pay any differences between their total award and the amount due to prevent enrollment cancellation.
Payment plan sign-up instructions and deadlines will be posted on the Student Bulletin, Facebook, Twitter, www.virginiawestern.edu and on the VWtvs located across campus.
Step by step directions on how to enroll in a payment plan are available at http://www.virginiawestern.edu/studenthelp/student/tuitionpaymentplan.php